- The guest can only be accommodated after logging in with presentation of an ID card, valid passport, or other proof of identity.
- The use of the accommodation is permitted only to persons who are not affected by infectious diseases.
- If the guest asks for an extension of their stay, they may be offered an apartment other than the one in which they were originally staying.
- The guest uses the apartment for a period of time agreed upon on arrival or booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the rooms are ready from 14:00, the check-out is at 10:00. If the operation of the building permits, it is also possible to arrange a later hour for the check-out.
- The guest is required to stay calm between 22:00 and 07:00
- The guest is obliged to pay the agreed price for the stay.
- The guest is required to behave as economically as possible.
- It is forbidden to interfere with the electrical network or other installations.
- It is not allowed to use your own electrical appliances (kettle, cookers, toasters, etc.). Exceptions are shavers, hair dryers and curling irons. The use of permitted appliances are under the responsibility of the guest and guest is liable for any damage caused by their operation.
- When leaving the apartment, the guest is obliged to turn off the lights, switch off all appliances except the fridge, close the windows, lock the front door and return the apartment to its original state, open the safe and hand in the key.
- For the loss of keys, the guest is required to pay a replacement of 1 000 CZK.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children unattended in the room and other areas of the building. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children in all areas of the building and in its exterior.
- The guest is fully liable for the property damage.
- The presence of animals into the building is strictly forbidden! In case of violation, the guest will pay a cleaning fee of 25 000 CZK.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the building! In case of a smuggling, the guest will pay a cleaning fee of 15 000 CZK and the cost of the fire alarm.
- Each guest is required to follow this accodomation rules.
In the event that the accommodated person violates the accommodation regulations, the operator is entitled to terminate the stay for the whole accommodation group without compensation.
Order was approved by the operator on 1.1.2017.